To The Patchogue Village Board – June 13, 2016
• Employ a full time maintenance worker for street cleaning, etc.
• Purchasing and maintaining the hanging flowering basket program throughout the Village in summer
• Flower box and garden plantings throughout Village parking fields including the railroad station
• Tree and planter watering maintenance
• Purchasing and providing Holiday decorations and lighting, including off season storage and maintenance
• Financial support of the Patchogue Chamber of Commerce
• Financial support to help promote Patchogue Theatre venues
• Financial support to help promote Department of Recreation events including parades, concerts, and shorefront events
• Financial support to help promote venues at Plaza Cinema & Arts
• Financial support to help promote Patchogue River Businesses
• Professional vegetation control throughout the downtown business district
• Maintenance of security camera systems
• Ongoing improvements to the BID website
• Availability of electronic versions of the Patchogue Village Parking
• Guide and Promotional Brochure on the BID website
• Provide American Flag Banners in the Downtown Business District
We welcome your suggestions and ideas as to what you think we might be doing to help promote Patchogue Village in a positive way. Comments can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, please remember that it is the responsibility of each building owner and/or shopkeeper to keep the sidewalk in front of your establishment neat and clean, and in winter clear of snow and ice. Dumpsters in parking lots also need to be neat, clean and covered with lids in the down position.
We’ve just completed another very successful year as we look forward to another very successful year in 2016/17. Thank you!
Dennis A. Smith
Executive Director, BID